Wednesday 16 March 2016

My favourite lipsticks and wish list

Before coming to uni I never really wore lipsticks or anything with colour. But recently I've been trying out a few different colours and brands so I just thought I'd share some of my favourites ones so far and some that I want to buy soon.

1. Clinique - 21 toasted rose (high impact spf 15)

I love how this colour can be worn with pretty much anything as it's quite a neutral colour and it fairly matte so works for both a night out or just everyday make up.

2. Clinique - bamboo pink (long last lipstick)

This colour is pretty similar to the toasted rose but it is slightly lighter and has more of a shimmer to it. I also find that this colour can be worn whenever and wherever.


3. Soap and Glory - chocoberry (matte lip)
This is the most recent one that I bought and I love the colour. It is more pink than my Clinique ones so adds a little more colour to the whole look regardless of whether your make up is full coverage or not.

4. Mac - Mac red

This Mac lipstick is amazing - it's so pigmented and smooth to apply. It's definitely my most statement lip colour that I own and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to buy a bold red. 
5. Rimmel - as you want Victoria (moisture renew)

This is a gorgeous deep pink colour which is so glossy and pigmented that you don't need much to achieve a bold lip. I love how creamy this lipstick is as it seems to moisturise my lips at the same time. 

 

Comparisons:






Mac wish list: 

I tried all of these colours when I was at a friends house and instantly fell in love with these 4 colours.

1. Men love mystery 
 I don't own any purpley lipsticks right now but this first one was so different and gorgeous that I'm going to have to buy it soon.   

2. Mehr 
This is a gorgeous nude/brown colour that I found was similar to my toasted rose but seemed to be just that little bit more pigmented.

3. Retro matte dangerous 
This colour is fairly similar to my Mac red however it is much more matte and is slightly more orange I think. 

4. All fired up 
This was probably my favourite one out of the 4 as it is a gorgeous pink colour that I thought could be worn with just basic make up or to go out. 

So these were my favourites lipsticks and wishlist updates, I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment