Wednesday 30 September 2015

New tattoo at Fat Fugu

Hi guys, today I got two tattoos done in Northampton town at Fat Fugu. I had them done by Amy Valentine who did an amazing job and was so friendly which made the process as easy as it could be. I first had an unalome on my sternum which was fairly painless and quick. 
The second tattoo I got was a baby elephant with watercolour splashes - I purely got this design because I thought it was adorable and I also love elephants. I had this done on my left ribs and it was definitely the most painful one I've had but I'm glad I manned up and went ahead with getting it. 
They took about 2 hours all together and we're definitely worth the pain! Anyone in Northampton wanting to get a tattoo or piercing should definitely check out Fat Fugu, the artists are all very friendly and professional and the prices are very good for the quality that you receive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment