Tuesday 24 November 2015

25 facts about me


1. My middle name is Tallulah 
2. My boyfriend is a bodybuilder 
3. I have 8 piercings and 3 tattoos
4. I love being in bed (yes, I'm lazy) 
5. My birthday is 4th October 
6. I HATE peppers 
7. I go to Spain nearly every year 
8. My boyfriend and I went to turkey for our one year anniversary 
9. I went to a girls private school 
10. I've dyed my hair nearly every colour except blue and green 
11. I have one younger sister 
12. I love animals and would love a pet snake
13. I'm so scared of spiders 
14. I live in topshop jeans 
15. I want to set up my own business in the future
16. I'm really close with my family 
17. I passed my driving test when I was 17, 6 months after my birthday 
18. I'm studying fashion marketing at Northampton uni 
19. I used to have 7 horses and 6 sheep
20. I love antipasti mushrooms 
21. I love to help other people 
22. I don't like full fat Coke 
23. My hair is now its natural colour
24. My dogs are called Uschi and Reuben 
25. I'm trained in bra fitting

No comments:

Post a Comment