Tuesday 12 January 2016

Get fit 2016

Now I know it's repetitive when the new year comes and it's suddenly everyone's resolution to lose weight and become more healthy. But this year I'm really going to try and become happy with my body, not for other people, but for myself. I have set myself the goal of running in the colour obstacle rush in Milton Keynes next June and I've downloaded a plan which will hopefully help me achieve this and stay on track. It's a 5k run which includes 20 obstacles and 8 colour stations so it makes it a little more interesting than just a standard run. 
Where I'm living at uni there is a Pure gym which is only 2 minutes walk away so I've transferred my previous membership from home to the gym near me. I'm planning on going at least 2 times a week at the moment and as I get closer to June I will go more often. This plan also fits in with the fact that I'm going on holiday to Spain in July and I want to finally be able to wear a bikini or shorts without being self conscious about who can see me.  
I'll be keeping track of my progress between now and summer and hopefully I'll see some results soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment