Sunday 3 January 2016

My life in 2015

2015 has been a year full of highs and lows that seems have gone on and on. I started the year of 2015 really trying to focus on my A levels and getting to where I wanted to be. This meant sacrificing my social life slightly. However it is through doing this and pushing myself that I have got to university and am now doing a course which I love.
During 2015 I have given blood, finished school, started uni, had 5 different jobs, been on my first holiday with my boyfriend, had 2 tattoos, had micro ring hair extensions and even tried kickboxing for a little while. 
Overall it has been a very positive year and I feel like I've grown up a lot during this time. I'm now starting to realise just how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family, boyfriend and set of friends around me because they support me no matter what. This has partly been due to moving out and having to do everything for myself now!
I can't wait to see 2016 brings because I am planning to take every opportunity that comes my way to improve my skill set and gain as much experience as possible. 
Here are a few of the things I'd like to achieve in 2016: 
1. Be happy with my body and appearance 
2. Pass my first year of university 
3. Gain more work experience for my course and decide what I want to do for my placement year 
4. Be more positive about everything I do
5. Be more spontaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment