Sunday 14 February 2016

Caroline Walker - artist







Earlier this month at the Spring Fair I came across an artist called Caroline Walker who makes beautiful paintings of farm animals which she then prints onto home wear and gifts. 

The paintings themselves are quite big and are very detailed with colour and some metallic flecks throughout. After seeing these stunning paintings I went home and had a quick look online. She sells her products to the public through her own website which is http://www.caroline-walker.co.uk and she is based in Cornwall. All of her products are made of high quality materials including fine bone china and 100% cotton fabrics. 
I think that her work is amazing and if I had the money spare I would definitely want to buy one of her paintings with 3 cow heads that I saw at the show. It is clear from being able to look at her work up close that she spends a lot of time creating each piece. I did get to meet Caroline herself at the show and I have to say that she is one of the nicest people that I have ever met. She was very friendly and welcoming and it was clear that she loved her work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment