Sunday 28 February 2016

Valentine's and my boyfriend birthday

Valentine's Day and my boyfriends birthday are only 4 days apart so I have to be creative when thinking of presents in February.
This year I bought many things, including a sports massage and a weekend away at a hotel for the both of us. 
We went to a hotel in Market Bosworth and although the hotel itself wasn't the best, we had an amazing weekend together. 
Since I've been at uni, we don't get to spend as much time together as we used to so it's nice to be able to spend a few days just the two of us. 
For valentines he bought me a River Island handbag and some CK underwear which I was very grateful for. 
I'd definitely recommend a weekend away for anyone struggling for ideas for their other half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment