Friday 12 February 2016

Spring fair 16


I visited the Spring Fair trade show on Wednesday so that I could find out what trade shows are actually like. There are thousands of companies selling everything from home wear, to gifts and fashion accessories.

There is also a fashion catwalk in order for some companies to showcase their accessories to potential buyers. 

The whole event was much bigger than I expected and unfortunately I didn't have time to look round everything as there is simply too much to see in just one day. But I did get to see some beautiful companies that I had never heard of before. 
One of my favourites was a company called Melli Mello which is a Dutch brand who sell gorgeous patterned bedding and home accessories. 

Another favourite of mine was a company called Fallen Fruit who sell these stunning pouffe's which would be a lovely statement piece for any room. 
After researching these when I got home I found that some of them are also available to the public to buy at notonthehighstreet.com. 
This chair was probably my favourite piece of the day as its so unique to anything that I've seen before.

All in all it was a lovely day out and I'd definitely visit another trade show again, especially if I got the chance in a business situation in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never been to a spring fair trade show like that, but it looks so amazing! Seems like you had so much fun - loved looking at all the photos! <3 Thanks for sharing, darling - following you on GFC and bloglovin! <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go if you get the chance! Thankyou for following me, ill follow you back :)

      Delete