Wednesday 21 October 2015

New benefit makeup review

My sister bought me some new benefit make up for my birthday and I've been using it for just under 3 weeks now. She got me a set which included the Hoola bronzer, gimme brow, they're real mascara and the high beam highlighter. 

I've always wanted to try the Hoola bronzer as it is such a lovely colour which doesn't contain any shimmer so gives you a nice matte finish. It comes with a small brush which makes application so easy, especially for contouring as it is flat. I tend to use it under my cheek bones as well either side of my nose and across my forehead. 

I use the gimme brow to set my eyebrows into place after filling them in with another product. This is probably my least favourite of the 4 as I can't use it by itself to fill them in as well. 

Now onto the mascara.. I LOVE this product. It doesn't clump my eyelashes together like I find most mascaras do when you first use them. This mascara gives both length and volume with just one application. PERFECTION.

And finally the highlighter. At first I tried to apply this with a fanned brush but I found that it went on horribly. Eventually I worked out that if I put 3 dots on the top of my cheeks and blended it with my finger then it created a much nicer finish. It has a pink tone to it rather than gold which I have found many other highlighters to be. This gives a much more natural and gorgeous finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment