Friday 4 December 2015

Fashion illustrations

I've studied art throughout school for as long as I can remember and recently I've been missing it as I'm studying a subject where I no longer get to do any physical artwork. So every now and then I've started to mess around with different techniques in my spare time to create little pieces that I feel still could add to my fashion marketing course at somepoint.
I've never actually studied fashion or design before now but I'm finding making fashion designs and illustrations very interesting at the moment. These are some that I made while just sat in front of the TV relaxing for a few hours. 
I used watercolours and a thin soft brush to paint on top of already drawn figures. This made it so much easier to keep the design within the right proportions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment