Tuesday 15 December 2015

Girls house

We are in the middle of finalising the paperwork for our house next year and I am excited to say the least. I'll be sharing the house with 4 other girls from uni who are all lovely. We have had a few problems in our flat this year due to a few flat mates having friends over and items dissapearing etc so I'm looking forward to living in a house where I trust everyone who lives there. 
We've visited the house twice now and have decided on who is having which bedroom already. I think it used to be an old bake house but it only got renovated 2 years ago so everything is nice and new inside.  
We have one big kitchen/living room which is technically in the basement but part of the ceiling is raised so there are still windows at the top. 
Bedrooms are all on the ground floor in a long corridor and are all double bed en suites. 
I can't wait to move in next September and hopefully live there until I finish uni in 3 years time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment